Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I live in a small hamlet called Arrawarra which is 33 km north of Coffs Harbour in NSW Australia.
I have 2 adult children, both
are happily married and doing
well. I share a home with my
Mother and pet rabbit Rex.
I've been playing with PSP
since 2001 and I'm still thoroughly
enjoying learning whilst I play.
The two main things I love to do is
tagging and tubing. I also enjoy
Photography, which I only took
up in 2016. Thank you for
visiting... please feel welcome
to ask any questions.

MY TOU

This is a 100% Copyright Compliant site. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My tutorials are only a guide and I hope you use them to inspire your own creativity. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All tutorials are written by me and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Please don't copy and paste them in any other website, blog, forum or social network site. Please don't try to claim them as your own. Any supplies included have either been created by me, or shared with permission. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are welcome to use them in Groups, please text link to my site or to the tutorial itself. You may not copy and paste them in your forum or group. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I don't allow translation of my tuts for posting at other forums or websites. I've provided a translation tool to assist my non-English speaking visitors. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you have questions about any tutorial or you'd like to send me your results, please send an e-mail to willowhoop@gmail.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You may share links to my tutorials, my masks, templates, & word art on your forums, blogs, groups etc. Please do not share any of my work directly. Redirect to my blog for download. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME TO MY Snags, Original Tags OR ERASE MY LICENSE NUMBER AND URL FROM MY TAGS. THANK YOU

My Blinkie

Willowsblogblinkieby_Q

E-Mail Me

willowhoop@gmail.com
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
ANNA MARINE - Memories



I used the stunning artwork of Anna Marine
You can purchase her work and a license from CDO
Please do not use Anna's artwork without purchasing a license first.
I also used a fabulous scrap kit from CDO by Chaos Priestess called - IB Anna Marine Bonus Tube April 2018 

Supplies:

My supplies

I used Jasc PSP9

Filters: Xero Porcelain
EC5 Impact Gradient Glow
EC5 Impact Perspective Shadow

Font - White Angelica - DAFONT

Tip - I alway find it very useful to name your layers as you go!
and remember to save often.

All my tutorials are only a guideline, something to inspire your own creativity.
There are no rules or regulations, you are only limited by your own imagination.
I'd love to see what you create, and would be happy to add it to my Tag Gallery.  If you wish, send it to willowhoop@gmail.com.



Lets start:

Open the AM-Template.  Hit Shift D to duplicate, and close the original.

Grab you magic wand and click on the Diamond layer.

Add a new layer - Copy & paste your first paper (I used paper 03) into selection.  Do not deselect.

Add a new layer -  Copy & paste cdez_ab-marble into selection.  Or a gungy overlay of your choice.

Select none

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.  Resize to fit.  IF you are using the same tube I am, then I resized her by 27%.
Move your tube so that the tip of black is equal to the diamond bg layer.

Grab your freehand selection tool and make a selection of the top half of your tube.  On your tube, promote selection to layer.  Deselect.

Click on your diamond shape in the layer palette.  Selections, select all, Float, defloat then Invert selection.

Click back on your tube, and hit delete.  Select none.
Now click on your promoted selection and merge down.

Still on your tube layer, go to Effects Xero Porcelain with these settings:


If you are using a different tube, play with the settings so the tube blend a little with your background.

Click on your Diamond bg layer.  Using your Manual Color Correction tool, change the color to suit your taste.  If you need a tut go to Fiona's site - https://justfi.co.uk/category/howto/  scroll down to see the tut on using this tool.

Open element E112, copy & paste on to your canvas as a new layer.
Image resize by 60%.  I mirrored as well.  Add a soft drop shadow.
Move this element down below the diamond bg layer.

Open element E115, click on your top tube layer, copy & paste on to your canvas as a new layer.  Resize by 30%.  Move to where you like it or see my tag as an example.  Add the same soft drop shadow.

Open element E113, copy & paste on to your canvas as a new layer.
Image resize by 45%.  Move element over to the right side bottom of the diamond bg layer and then below that layer.
Image duplicate, image mirror.  Now move the element up to the top section of the diamond bg.
Merge down. 

Grab your freehand selection tool and chop off the bottom of the right side and the top of the left side.  Add the same soft drop shadow.

Open your word art.  Copy & paste as a new layer, place it where you like best.  If using the same as me, I resized by 45%.
Duplicate this layer.

On the original layer.  Effects, plugins EC 3 with the following settings:

Merge these two layers together.  Add a soft drop shadow.

Click on your white background layer.  Add a new layer.
Selections, select all.  Open your paper 01, then copy & paste into selection.  Select none.
Open Mask_Viv_0038. (My apologies I don't remember where I got this mask from.  If anyone does please let me know so I can credit the creator).
Apply this mask to your paper, right click in your layer palette and merge group.
Resize this mask layer by 80%.

Still on your mask layer, grab your crop tool and snap crop to layer.

I used EC 5, Impact, Perspective shadow on my tube.

If you need to sharpen then do so.  But I like this tag soft so I didn't sharpen anything.

You can resize your tag to your liking now, and then add your copyright info and license number.

TIP:  I always leave my tags in psd layers, so I can make alterations if I ever need to later down the track.

Add your name and voila... thanks for testing my tut.  If you find any thing confusing, shoot me an email, I'll be happy to help.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Time

Australia/Sydney

Translate

Follow Me

Favorite Blogs

Content coming soon.

Favorite Tut Sites